Not many small companies have thrived in the auto industry for as long as we have. Our way of doing business seems to work.
We are a luxury and sports automotive group, specializing in automotive Sales, Aftersales, and Service for some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Lamborghini, Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Porsche and Lotus. Our Calgary dealership is at the cutting-edge of the automotive industry. Our team are experts in sales, service and the brands we represent. We have a relationship-based approach to automotive sales which has allowed us to thrive in business for more than 35 years. The Calgary location reflects our personality with an architecturally intriguing showroom, an exceptional team, and a high degree of professionalism and integrity.
Being a part of a dynamic group affords us the ability to really make a difference in the automotive sector. We believe our passion for Motorsport, and community involvement with our customers and charitable organizations is what drives us. We aren’t simply automotive enthusiasts, it’s in our DNA.
The Sales Specialist for Weissach and Lamborghini Calgary is responsible for applying dealership sales standards, interacting with and guiding customers in their vehicle purchases for our Weissach business, specializing in Porsche, Lotus and “off make” brands. There is an emphasis on strong product knowledge, building relationships with existing and new clients and contributing to sales targets individually and as part of the Sales Team.
- Ensure that our clients are provided with an unmatched ownership experience at all times
- Start to finish automotive sales transactions
- Achieve department and personal targets, including quantitative objectives (sales target and customer satisfaction) and qualitative objectives (process optimization and effective team player)
- Drive new traffic to our Weissach business and Lamborghini Calgary through networking and social media
- Build ongoing relationships with client base and focus on growing network
- Manage new lead information in 180 CRM system
- Check-in new automobiles
- Keep informed of product knowledge for all automobiles represented by Weissach and Lamborghini Calgary
- Represent the company at customer events
- Minimum two years’ experience in Luxury Automotive Sales
- In-depth knowledge of luxury sports cars/product knowledge
- Adherence to sales and showroom standards
- Proven track record of providing exceptional service
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid AMVIC license
- Ambitious self-starter
- Expert negotiation skills and strong attention to detail
- Goal-oriented with high level of organizational ability
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Dedicated with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Energy, focus, credibility, character, and professionalism
- Ability to balance competitiveness within a team-oriented environment
A career with Lamborghini Calgary is an exceptional opportunity in the automotive industry. You will be joining an inspiring and passionate team and working in a unique environment with the best sports cars in the world.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity and you are an experienced Automotive Sales Specialist with the desire to achieve the very best, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Weissach is a luxury and sports automotive group with three locations in Vancouver and one dealership in Calgary, specializing in automotive Sales, Aftersales, and Service. Our West 2nd location, where we started as a Porsche service centre, is now Canada’s largest independent Porsche store, which has thrived in Vancouver’s westside since 1980. We are also Canada’s only authorized dealer for Lotus cars, and the authorized dealers for Lamborghini Vancouver and Calgary, Bugatti Vancouver, RUF Vancouver and Calgary, and Koenigsegg Canada.
Being a part of a dynamic group affords us the ability to really make a difference in the automotive sector. We believe our passion for Motorsport, and community involvement with our customers and charitable organizations is what drives us.
Weissach currently has an exciting opportunity to join the team as Receptionist and Administrative Assistant as part of our Customer Experience team. As Receptionist you have a strong administrative and customer service background and you work directly with the Sales and Service teams at Weissach as well as the other dealership groups. You are the first point of contact for our clients and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
As Receptionist/Administrative Assistant for Weissach, you are an ambassador for the brand and the director of first impression for our clients, as well the administrative support that ensures the team is organized and cohesive.
Reception and Customer Experience
- Director of first impressions – greet and welcome customers and visitors into the showroom in a welcoming, friendly and efficient manner
- Answer incoming calls in the same manner and direct calls to appropriate department/dealership
- Keep refreshments stocked and offer to customers
- Organize the reception area and boardroom, ensuring they are presentable and organized
- Follow-up on service emails to customers, in a fast-paced environment
- Enter service appointment reminders into accounting system (Serti) at specified times
- Represent the brand and dealership
- Create invoices when selling Weissach store merchandise
- Enter incoming Weissach Porsche vehicle inventory into CRM System (180)
- Enter Parts and Service invoices and deposits into an accounting system (Serti)
- Manage daily deposits and organize all cheques for deposit into the correct accounts
- Create new vehicle evaluations when received from the service department and file
- Create and complete new car folders for Weissach
- Assist Sales, Service and Accounting departments with mail, filing and other administrative tasks
- Collate car reports from CarProof, BC Online, Lien search and forward copy to accounting
- Draft and update sales boards for Weissach inventory vehicles
- Add new customers from CRM system (180) into the Accounting system (Serti) for Weissach
- Manage daily cash out and handling of cash transaction at the front desk and update accounting
- Order office supplies, business cards and branded t-shirts
- Plan travel arrangements as required and update accounting department regarding credit card transactions (hotel, flight, etc.)
- Organize out of office meetings for company president
- Open, date stamp and distribute mail for Weissach, Lamborghini Vancouver and Fir street
- Receive and distribute weekly mail pack from Calgary
- Enter documents into car and service files for Weissach, Lamborghini Vancouver, Calgary and Fir street
- Mail Parts and Service Statements to vendors and customers
- Manage the filing system for Weissach
- Create “car delivery” folders for Weissach
- Receive invoices, enter data, add new customers and cash out into Serti from Saturdays
As brand ambassador and director of first impressions, the successful candidate will have a vibrant personality to welcome visitors and clients and be very organized to manage multiple priorities. The ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment that is customer service focused is key. Qualifications include:
- Minimum 2 years’ administrative experience and excellent time management
- Excellent customer service skills including professional phone and email etiquette
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience with 180 or other automotive industry CRM is an asset
- Experience in the sports and luxury dealership environment and clothing merchandising (ordering, merchandising and sales) is an asset
- Hootsuite experience is also an asset for supporting the marketing team with social media
- Energy, drive, customer service orientation
- Self-motivated and results driven approach
- Highly organized
- Team player mindset
- Exceptional communication skills
- Takes initiative to learn new skills and improve administrative processes
- Strong attention to detail and professionalism
What we offer:
Located in the heart of Kitsilano, we offer an exceptional, entrepreneurial environment. You are an important part of a values-driven company that supports career development and encourages goal setting. You will also be joining a team that is passionate about what they do in the automotive industry and be offered competitive compensation and benefits package along with work/life balance.
To apply for this opportunity please email HR@weissach.com. We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. Only those that will be considered for the role will be contacted.
For general applications, please submit your resume and cover letter:
1757 West 2nd Avenue
Vancouver, B.C. Canada
HOURS OF OPERATION
Mon-Fri 8:30-5:30 PST
Sat 10:00-5:00 PST (sales only)
Closed on long weekends