Position: Part-time Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
Weissach is currently looking for an organized and highly personable Part-time Receptionist to oversee reception and provide administrative support for our Weissach Sales Team at our retail location on West 2nd Avenue in Kitsilano on Saturdays from 9:00am to 5:30pm. As a Receptionist for Weissach you are the first point of contact for our clients and thrive in a fast-paced, fun and professional environment.
Responsible for managing the Reception area and providing administrative support for our Sales Team on Saturdays. Activities at reception include answering phones, greeting clients, assisting with administrative sales support and general office assistance. You may also provide support for online digital marketing and other basic accounting support. Reporting to the Sales Manager for Weissach, and working closely with the Sales team, and Service and Parts team, this is a fantastic part-time role for someone that is a highly organized self-starter in the luxury automobile sector.
Reception and Administration
- Answering incoming calls
- Document workflow and administration
- Petty cash/money collection
- Organize mail, fax, and arrange for courier
- Create and print invoices and sales cards for vehicles
- Orders stationary and supplies
- Provide general clerical and administrative support, including filing
- Record, circulate and update company information as needed
- Work with and update company CRM programs
- Appointment and meeting scheduling
- Follow-up with customers on their service appointment bookings
- Provide support for various company events
- Support the updating of social media channels in collaboration with marketing
Skills and Experience
You have a positive and vibrant attitude to welcome visitors to the Weissach showroom, and you enjoy a fast-paced, team oriented environment. In addition to a minimum of 1 year of experience in reception, administration, and customer service, you have:
- Strong organizational skills and a superb attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills including professional phone and email etiquette
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly professional demeanor reflective of the Weissach brand
- Experience/knowledge of basic accounting and marketing functions is an asset
If you wish to join a team environment, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter, in confidence to HR@weissach.com.
We offer competitive compensation and an exceptional work environment. This position is Saturdays only, from 9am to 5:30pm.
Thank you for your interest in Weissach. Only those that meet the requirements for the role will be contacted.
Not many small companies have thrived in the auto industry for as long as we have. Our way of doing business seems to work.
For general applications, please submit your resume and cover letter:
1757 West 2nd Avenue
Vancouver, B.C. Canada
HOURS OF OPERATION
Mon-Fri 8:30-5:30 PST
Sat 10:00-5:00 PST (sales only)
Closed on long weekends