Current Job Postings
We’re Looking for an Event Marketing Specialist
A Sports and Luxury automotive group is looking for an Event Marketing Specialist to join a fantastic and ROI focused team. We’re looking to work with an outgoing, well-spoken, and ROI-focused Event Marketing Specialist – someone who is eager to take on a dynamic, challenging, and competitive role, and give our targeted audiences ‘the experience of a lifetime.’
As our Event Marketing Specialist you will report to the Digital Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for planning, organizing logistics and equipment, managing, and delivering engaging offline and online event activations.
This is a rare and unique opportunity where you can work with the world’s top sports and luxury A clients. We’re on the lookout for that unique professional. Is it you?
The Event Marketing Specialist will work to organize memorable and shareable events geared towards our brand, stores/products, customers, prospects, and marketing. All event marketing activations will complement our brands and products by doing things differently to get the most out of engaged audiences.
Events will be digitized, to collect and leverage data to accelerate sales funnels.
You will support the on-site execution and delivery of impactful industry-leading event activations, including coordinating logistics between various parties such as vendors, venues, partners, attendees, and internal stakeholders.
You have experience in managing events, tracking event marketing ROI, using technology for event marketing communications, and following event planning best practices. You know how to get the most from our engaged users at event marketing activations, both done offline and online.
- You have a way with words that sound like a nice melody when read.
- You are resourceful and detail-oriented.
- You’re a team player and enjoy working with a team of goal-oriented individuals.
- You can successfully keep track of multiple to-do’s related to an event marketing activation and see them through to completion in an organized fashion.
- You enjoy short team huddles to stay aligned with priorities and identify ways to support other marketing initiatives.
- Receiving constructive feedback is something you look forward to because it only makes you better.
- You enjoy using collaboration tools to manage your tasks and work with team members.
- You are all-in this to make it work and therefore, you will be committed to do the required travelling and attend weekend events.
- Work with Digital Marketing Manager and executive team to develop our event strategy and objectives.
- Work with Digital Marketing Manager to effectively support offline and online event activations, to drive marketing influenced journeys for the purposes of generating marketing quality leads (MQLs).
- Analyze, track, and report on Event Marketing activations ROI based on predetermined journeys.
- Identify strategic key events for our business and brands.
- Manage and build relationships with vendors.
- Manage work produced by marketing contractors to support events.
- Provide internal team training when needed.
- Create elevator pitches, demos etc. when needed, for stakeholder buy-in.
- Negotiate and execute contracts for large-and-small scale event activations.
- Travel frequently and work on weekends.
- Responsible for ordering and tracking event inventory including, collateral, giveaways and so on.
- Event Marketing Degree or Business degree or Marketing degree or related educational training.
- 3+ years of experience in either event planning, experiential marketing, public relations, and/or project management.
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Office, Google Apps, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, AutoCAD, Event Management Technology, and willingness to learn new software/programs related to our business.
- Manage, track, and reconcile budgets.
- Database management experience.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about live events (offline and online).
- Proficient in research and analyzing information to determine market demand items.
- Copywriting experience to produce well-written and engaging short-form and long-form communications.
- Experience with B2C content marketing.
- Critical thinker, problem-solving skills, proactive, positive attitude, and multitasking skills.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to be part of the Sports & Luxury automotive sector. We’re the largest independent Porsche store in Canada, and we are market leaders in the super sports car business in Canada. Our business was started 39 years ago and we are proud to represent the world’s most exciting and prestigious brands like Lamborghini, Lotus, Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Pininfarina, Rimac, and RUF. We are located in Vancouver and Calgary.
We became the best at what we do because of our teamwork, so this will be critical to your success: you’ll excel in communication, build rapport through all mediums (phone/email/social media/SMS), and eagerly take on different roles and responsibilities on an ongoing and flexible basis. We also take a project-based approach to our work, so your natural strength at organization, and ability to think from a project planning perspective will be key.
We’re committed to you and from the moment you sign-up to be part of our team. We believe in getting work done with flexible work hours. We believe it is important to spend time with you to review progress, set out goals, give feedback and receive feedback. We guarantee you with an exceptional learning curve and great networking opportunities.
How to Apply
If you love creating unforgettable experiences and enjoy luxury cars and sports cars, come join us and combine that passion with the team.
Apply in confidence with a cover letter, resume, a portfolio if you have one, along with your salary expectation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate all applications. Only chosen candidates will be contacted.
Event Marketing Strategy | Event Planning | Marketing Event Planning | Event Management | Corporate Events | Live Events | Marketing | Communication | Marketing Communications
Not many small companies have thrived in the auto industry for as long as we have. Our way of doing business seems to work.
For general applications, please submit your resume and cover letter:
1757 West 2nd Avenue
Vancouver, B.C. Canada
HOURS OF OPERATION
Mon-Fri 8:30-5:30 PST
Sat 10:00-5:00 PST (sales only)
Closed on long weekends