EXCEPTIONAL FEATURES OF THIS VEHICLE:
- CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED VEHICLE with WARRANTY to OCTOBER 14, 2022 with UNLIMITED KM!
- One Owner
- No Accident Claims
- Local, Vancouver Vehicle
- Exceptionally Low Kilometres!
OPTIONS + FEATURES:
- ProAssist-ProActive Package: Surround view camera, Predictive collision warning, Blind Spot Monitoring, forward emergency braking, smart cruise control
- Full Time All Wheel Drive
- Touch Screen Navigation system
- Sirius XM Satellite Radio
- BOSE Premium Sound system
- Bluetooth Calling and Music Streaming
- 19” Alloy wheels
- Chrome Exhaust tip finishers
- Rain Sensing Wipers
- Power Glass Moonroof
- Heated Seats with Memory function
- Premium Leather Interior
- Dual Power Seat package
- Leather Steering Wheel and Shift Knob
- Remote Engine Start
LIVE THE EXPERIENCE:
When Nissan first introduced North America to its premium line of vehicles under the moniker “Infiniti” in 1989, it was met with instant praise from the press for automotive excellence. Fast forward some 3 decades and this still holds true today.
The Q60 Coupe represents the evolution of Inifniti’s successful G35 and later G37 line-up, with more of everything any driver could wish for. More power, thanks to its 3.0L Twin Turbocharged 6 Cylinder engine putting out a respectable 300HP and 295 ft-lbs of torque at a very accessible 1600rpm. 0-100km/hr comes up in 5.2 Seconds, thanks to the Q60’s smooth 7 Speed transmission mated to a permanent all wheel drive system that all but eliminates wheel slip when you stomp on that little fun pedal on the right.
Throw this luxury coupe into a corner and you’ll wonder how it manages to stay so composed. Thanks to its double wishbone front suspension and rear multilink suspension both equipped with Coil springs, and brake actuated limited slip differential, this thrilla from Tochigi never fails to impress. But for most buyers, this car isn’t about winning sprints to 100km/hr or drifting it around corners; most of us will leave that to Tash on the streets of LA in some iteration of the Fast and the Furious. We will however, appreciate its characteristic exhaust note, responsive handling, and creature comforts as we go about our daily lives knowing we’ve made the right choice. There is 30 years of history to prove us right, after all.
- There are no features available
Technical Specifications currently not available