EXCEPTIONAL FEATURES OF THIS VEHICLE:
- CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED VEHICLE with COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY until June 2, 2022 with UNLIMITED KM!
- Rare 3rd row Seat Option: 7 Passenger Seating Package
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Slow Down, Speed Up, Start and Stop Feature Depending on Traffic Patterns
- One Owner Vehicle
- Local, Vancouver Vehicle
- No Accident Claims
FEATURES + OPTIONS:
- Meridian Surround Sound System
- Self Parking: Perpendicular Park Assist
- Heated Front and Rear Seats, Cooled Front and Rear Seats
- Heads-Up Display
- Stealth Package
- Adaptive Xenon Headlamps with LED Signature
- Configurable Ambient Lighting
- Lane Departure Warning, Driver Drowsiness Monitoring, Surround Camera System,
- Touch Screen Navigation
- Terrain Response®2 with Dynamic Program and Dynamic Response
- InControl Apps
- Ebony Premium Headlining
- Pro Services and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Active Roll Control
- 21″ 9-Spoke Style 901 Satin Black Finish Wheels
- Heated Front Windscreen
- Sliding Panoramic Roof
LIVE THE EXPERIENCE:
After 14 years of providing luxurious transport to the wealthiest of housewives, absurdly dressed pharmaceutical dealers and every joe blow in between looking for a more refined take on an off road vehicle, the Range Rover Sport has embedded itself into society as the go-to status symbol to let everyone know that not only have you made it financially, but that you are also a very sporty individual.
But it is not all just good looks and cow skins that bejewel this English chariot. The Range Rover Sport is far more than that… if you look in the right places. Sure this 2017 Sport Supercharged model is equipped with a Supercharged and Intercooled Direct Injection 5 Liter V8 producing 510 HP, and sure it will get to 60 Mph in 4.7 seconds, but none of this matters the day that the off-road systems that Land Rover has installed need to be put to the test.
Whether it be a seemingly impassable gully, a flooded road, or a jagged mountain pass, Land Rover’s sophisticated Terrain Response System has you covered. Leave the system it in Auto, and it will police itself to select the correct mode for whatever mucky bit you might find yourself on.
It’s never been more easy or comfortable to wade through 33.5 inches of water, crawl over boulders with 11.5 inches of ground clearance, or even trundle through the stickiest of mud ruts thanks to the on board Dynamic Active Locking Differential. Only after you’ve aired down your tires, and put these systems to the test, will you truly have experienced what that little Land Rover badge affixed to the rear of your vehicle represents.
Though, perhaps that day never comes. Perhaps you will forever keep your beast on the tarmac. Safe and sound to enjoy the panoramic roof, ambient lighting, heads up display, and heated and cooled front and rear seats.
But there will be a day, where the snow starts to fall, and you need to be somewhere you are not. As the fluffy water falls, and society spirals into a frenzied panic, you will be up high, calm, collected, and in control of your own destiny. As other drivers around you soar sideways across the frozen lanes of traffic before you, completely out of control, you can focus on more import things in your life that matter to you, such as which bottle of wine will you be bringing to tonight’s dinner party?
So have a seat, and indulge in the British staple before you. It’s what’s behind the scenes that will impress you the most.
- There are no features available
Technical Specifications currently not available