EXCEPTIONAL FEATURES OF THIS VEHICLE:
- CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED VEHICLE with COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY until July 1, 2022 with UNLIMITED KM!
- Local, One Owner Vehicle
- No Accident Claims
FEATURES + OPTIONS:
- Meridian Sound System with Bluetooth and Voice command
- Graphite Grey Trim Accent
- Design Package with Black Package
- Rear View Camera
- Meridian Surround Sound System
- Keyless Entry and Start
- Configurable Ambient Interior Lighting
- Heated Seats
- R Branded Flat-Bottom Leather Steering Wheel with Silver Gearshift Paddles
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Configurable Dynamic Modes
- Touch Screen Navigation
- Wind Deflector
- Cruise Control
- Red Brake Calipers
- 20’’ 6 Split-Spoke Dark Grey Diamond Turned Wheels
- Reverse Park Control
- Led Headlights with Signature DRL and High Beam Assist
- Illuminated aluminum front Tread Plates with Jaguar Script
The British. Typically reserved, well dressed, and polite. Their favourite beverage is tea and they love a good stew. This behavior changes drastically however at an Arsenal vs Liverpool football match. Reserved attitudes are thrown through the front stained glass windows; pea coats are swapped for sweaty Emery jerseys and any sign of polite banter is replaced with the most creative “French” you’ve ever heard. Herein lies the attitude of the Jaguar F-Type R.
At first glance a gorgeous, perfectly proportioned, classic sports roadster. With style cues taken from the E-Type, wide fenders, big 20’’ wheels, and a low-slung windshield, the car is aggressive yet beautiful. Clearly this is a design that never reached the accounting department and that the designer had full permission to make what he thought would be the perfect roadster.
Then the pulsating start button is pushed. The match begins.
Suddenly this sleeping cat is awake and ready to fight. The 550 HP Supercharged V8 revs up like an Apache Helicopter’s Gatling gun. Once dynamic mode is selected, exhaust valves open and the F-Type will tear off to 100km/h in a loud 4 seconds flat. 8 explosive gear shifts later will bring you up to 300km/h. The bobbies won’t be able to catch you now. Enter a corner and this cat is nimble: with its all-wheel drive it will tear through the turn like an Arsenal fan dodging a right hook from a Liverpool fanatic, or vice versa.
The game is over. Your team has won and the high has worn off. Put this cat into Normal mode, close the exhaust valve and sneak back home. Tell your partner you made it home right after they fell asleep. This Jaguar can play both sides.
- There are no features available
Technical Specifications currently not available