EXCEPTIONAL FEATURES OF THIS VEHICLE:
- CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED VEHICLE with COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY to January 16, 2022 with UNLIMITED KM!
- No Accident Claims
- Local, Vancouver Vehicle
- Additional Set of Snow Tires on OEM BMW Alloy Wheels
OPTIONS + FEATURES:
- Premium Package Enhanced: Navigation System, Power Glass Sunroof, Park Distance Control, Light Package
- 18’’ M Double Spoke Alloy Wheels
- Enhanced Camera system: front and rear 360-degree view
- Bluetooth for Hands Free Calling
- High-Gloss Black Trim w/Oxide Silver Highlight
- Park Distance Control, front and rear
- WiFi Hotspot
- Heated Front Seats and Heated Steering Wheel
- Apple CarPlay Compatibility
- Wireless Charging
- BMW Assist Emergency Call
- Advanced Real Time Traffic Information
- Bi-Xenon Headlights
- M-Aerodynamics Package
LIVE THE EXPERIENCE:
In the late 1970’s, the BMW M-1. A decade later, the M3 appears on the scene, with its wide fender flares, aggressive stance and monster 4 Cylinder, again redefining cool in the automotive world. The 1M some 20-odd years later returns to the coolness of these 1980’s era-defining automobiles, but at a price, and in very limited numbers, for a short period of time.
Fast forward to 2017, and the M240 arrives, with a glance back to its storied past, but in quantities that make it more accessible to those with a passion for driving in its purest form, without the exclusive price tag.
To some, it may be a stretch to compare the M240 so such venerable automotive giants, but the lineage is clear: performance is in this car’s DNA. Every switch is within reach, every tactile surface communicating every nuance of this car’s past and present to the person that matters most: the driver. Truly the synthesis of the “ultimate driving machine” – a nod to the past, not only to a tagline seemingly forgotten in some of the Bavarian automotive house’s latest automotive offerings, but also to the future. Driving matters. As much today as it has since the beginning. This connectedness of driver and machine is exemplified in the M240.
One push of the accelerator spurs the 3.0-liter M Performance TwinPower Turbo inline 6-cylinder to action, commandeering 335 HP and 369 ft-lbs of torque to the driver’s behest. An 8-speed automatic with manual paddle shifters rockets the car to 100km/h in a scant 4.8 seconds. Some 1.4 seconds better than that venerable M1, and a whole 1.8 seconds better than that M3 of the 1980’s.
Mated to BMW’s proven X-Drive all wheel drive system, the car just gets better and better, not to mention more useable in Vancouver’s inclement winters. A nod to the past, with a view to the future: the M240 really is the small coupe that checks all the boxes.
- There are no features available
Technical Specifications currently not available