EXCEPTIONAL FEATURES OF THIS VEHICLE:
- CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED VEHICLE with COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY until February 24, 2021 with UNLIMITED km!
- Accident Free, One Owner, Locally Owned
FEATURES + OPTIONS:
- Bose Surround Sound System
- Apple Carplay / Android Auto
- 2LT Z51 Performance Pack
- Heads Up Display
- Z51 5-Split Spoke 19”, 20” Wheels
- Front Facing Track Camera And Front Curb Cameras
- Backup Camera With Front And Rear Parking Sensors
- Leather And Suede Heated And Ventilated Seats
- Bluetooth Audio Streaming
- Power Front Seats with Memory
- USB Audio Port
- Carbon Fiber Instrument Panel Trim
- GT Bucket Seats
- Red Painted Brake Calipers
The Chevrolet Corvette, also known as America’s Sports Car, has come a long way. Originally launched in 1953 with a 4.3L V8 that pumped out a meagre 195HP through 3 speeds and handled somewhat like a drunken donkey, today’s Corvette, now in its 7th generation, could not be more different.
This new Corvette is no drunken mule. It can pull upwards of a 1G in a corner and record it so you can show your mom. That’s right, it can record your track times through its onboard lap camera. That same camera can also spy on the valet sprinting it to 100km/h in just 3.8 seconds, thanks to the Stingray’s 6.2 L naturally aspirated V8 that pumps out a monster 460HP. You may want to park it yourself.
With a chassis that’s 60% stiffer from the 6th Generation, the new Corvette Stingray Roadster doesn’t actually need additional stiffening over the coupe, and thus the only added weight is from the automated top mechanism. That means you can tear up the track just as fast as a coupe and get a sun burn at the same time! If the weather gets gloomy you don’t have to lose much time either, as the fully electric top will operate at speeds up to 56 km/h.
All this performance doesn’t come at the cost of comfort either. Equipped with heated and ventilated leather and suede seats, Apple CarPlay/Android Auto, cameras so you can park it and not curb the rim, Bose Surround Sound System, and Heads-up Display, it has everything you’d expect from a luxury car. It can also save endangered frogs by automatically de-activating its 8 cylinders to 4 for better fuel economy on the highway.
Come see what Americas sports car is all about, why it’s an astronaut’s favorite car, and hear it wail the American anthem though its quad trumpets.
- There are no features available
Technical Specifications currently not available