EXCEPTIONAL FEATURES OF THIS VEHICLE:
- CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED VEHICLE with COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY until May 23, 2020 with UNLIMITED KM!
- Local, Accident Free Vehicle
FEATURES + OPTIONS:
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Performance Package with Carbon Fiber Roof, Wing and Torque Vectoring Differential
- 19″ Forged Aluminum Wheels
- 17 Speaker Mark Levinson Premium Audio System
- 3″ Display Screen with Voice-activated Navigation System and Remote Touch
- F SPORT Leather Seats
- Backup Camera with Front and Rear Parking Assist
- Organic LED Multi Information Display with Lexus Customizable Features
- Blind Spot Monitor System
- 3-Spoke F SPORT Steering Wheel w/ paddle shifters
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- LED Ambient Lighting
- Lexus Safety System
Rear wheel drive, 5.0L naturally aspirated V8, 467 horsepower, Lexus. Wait! What? Lexus? Doesn’t Lexus just put leather in a Camry, slap on a new badge and call it a day? Not anymore. Welcome to Lexus’ answer to your mid-life crisis: The RC F.
A futuristic monster that looks like it was drawn by an anime character who designed his ultimate getaway vehicle with its massive grill, wide wheel arches and sharp angles make this Lexus stand apart from your grandfather’s dull looking LS 400.
More importantly, It has the performance to match that predator grill too. 467HP and 369 lb-ft of torque will launch this machine to 100 km/h in just 4.3 seconds. That, or you could just use that power to do some figure 8’s in the country club parking lot. But this car is more than that: when you decide you want to rip around a corner at speed, this car is pure Lexus: bank vault build quality keeps it from flexing and thanks to the Torque Vectoring Differential you’ll keep it all in line with limited drama.
This GT isn’t always trying to bite the mailman, mind you. With its 8-Speed automatic, heated and ventilated leather seats, dynamic cruise control, infrared filtering windows, and best-in-the-business Mark Levinson Premium Sound System you, your partner and passengers will easily cover hundreds of kilometres in full comfort.
As if all that weren’t enough, it gets better: even though you have a thumping V8 under the hood, the RC-F still manages some admirable fuel economy numbers. A very respectable 11.7L/100km. Not bad for a car that’s speed tops out at 270 km/hour, and can give any car on the road a run for its money. How about yours?
- There are no features available
Technical Specifications currently not available