EXCEPTIONAL FEATURES OF THIS SL:
- CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED VEHICLE with WARRANTY for 1 year with UNLIMITED KM from date of your purchase
- One owner, local Vancouver vehicle
- Exceptionally low mileage: 13,800 kms
- Service B Completed October 2018
- No accident claims
FEATURES + OPTIONS:
- Bang + Olufsen Sound System
- Panoramic Glass Moonroof integrated into collapsible folding hardtop
- 5 Star Alloy Wheels
- Mercedes COMAND Navigation System
- Heated & Ventilated Seats
- Massaging Seats
- Ride Height Control
- Heated Steering Wheel
- AirScarf – heating for your neck on cold days with the top down
- Dual Zone Climate Control
- Sport Air Suspension with Anti-roll Body Control
LIVE THE EXPERIENCE:
Maxed out. Foot planted hard on the accelerator pedal, both needles far into the right half of the instrument clusters and only the speed limiter holds you back from more. Top down, crisp dusk air rushing overhead, only the vortex of your wake and shrinking headlights in the review act as evidence you were even there. In front of you, two turbos and 8 cylinders explode in harmony with 4 cams churning away to produce the 429 Hp and 516 ft lbs of torque that is shooting you towards the sunset.
With 4.7 liters of German firepower on tap, a 7 speed automatic routes power to the rear wheels with shifts so glossy, the delivery of torque is seemingly uninterrupted. 0- 60 mph comes up in 4.1 seconds and the quarter mile scoots by at 12.5 seconds at 116 mph. Automatic Body Control keeps the 2013 SL550 planted firmly through the twisty bits. With almost no body roll in Sport mode, the corners can be thrown at you relentlessly, all while the Comfort mode remains in the background, waiting for your selection when the going gets bumpy.
So here you are, moving briskly, in control, relaxed and poised. But what about comfort? Throw in heated and cooled seats, Napa leather, Navigation, Bang + Olufsen Surround Sound, classically weighted steering connected to a leather and wood wrapped wheel, a steel retractable hardtop with a panoramic glass roof, along with the serenity only a Mercedes Benz can deliver and every drive will have you arriving as pampered to when you first set off.
Grand Touring may be a romantic idea of the past, no place in the nanny state that our highway systems of today have become. But there will be that moment, when the ribbon of tarmac you travel is empty, and the true spirit of a 64 year heritage that is the Mercedes SL can truly shine.
- There are no features available
Technical Specifications currently not available