This 1952 MG TD is a real treat! Coming to us from California initially, this car has called Vancouver home for the past 20 years and is ready to come home to yours today!
A blast from the past – come down and see one of the rarest roadsters around!
Notes from The Previous Owner:
– The owner before us lived in Medford, Oregon, and the car was stored inside
– I think the prior owner(s?) lived in California
– It’s background is dry/warm local conditions.
– I have no idea if there were other previous owners or not. I would assume so, as the car will be 60 years old next year.
– Since we have owned the car it has been serviced by the Octagon Motor Group, Vancouver.
– In 2005 the car received a major overhaul and rebuild by Octagon. (Cost about $12K). The work included dismantling and refurbishing the engine; new rear springs, etc; new drive shaft; replacement rear differential, (to increase gearing ratio to make it easier for non enthusiasts to start from a full stop); body work taken apart and repainted; rewired using a replica harness; overhauled carburetors; etc. Anything that needed doing was done!
– New set of tires early this year. It can be difficult to find the correct sizes.
- There are no features available
Technical Specifications currently not available