Koenigsegg at the 2018 Vancouver International Auto ShowThe Koenigsegg Agera RS will be on display at the 2018 Vancouver International Auto Show, at the Vancouver Convention Center (West), from March 28th to April 1st
- March 16, 2018
- Automotive News, Events, New Models, Weissach Vancouver
- Posted by Bojana Nikolic
- Comments Off on Koenigsegg at the 2018 Vancouver International Auto Show
Vancouver, BC – March 2018
The Koenigsegg Agera RS will be on display at the 2018 Vancouver International Auto Show, at the Vancouver Convention Center (West), from March 28th to April 1st.
Koenigsegg’s Canadian importer and dealer, Weissach Performance, will also celebrate the arrival of the first Agera RS models to be delivered to Canadian owners. The Agera RS on display in Vancouver is one of two inaugural deliveries.
On November 4, 2017, Koenigsegg took an Agera RS into the Nevada desert and smashed 5 existing production car speed records.
The records set by the Agera RS in Nevada were as follows:
- The highest top speed achieved by a production vehicle (two-way average) – 447.19 km/h (277.87mph)
- 0-400-0 km/h – 33.29 seconds
- Flying kilometer on a public road (two-way average) – 445.63 km/h (276.9 mph)
- Flying mile on a public road (two-way average) – 444.76 km/h (276.36 mph)
- Highest speed achieved on a public road (single direction) – 457.94 km/h (284.55 mph)
Christian von Koenigsegg, founder, and CEO of Koenigsegg Automotive:
“We were gratified and humbled by the support we received at the Canadian Auto Show in Toronto earlier this year and we take great pleasure in extending the Koenigsegg experience to our friends in Vancouver.
Asgar Virji and the team at Weissach Performance have done stellar work representing Koenigsegg in Canada. Our thanks and congratulations go to the Weissach team as they deliver the first Koenigsegg vehicles to their new Canadian owners.”
The Koenigsegg Agera RS will be on display for the entirety of the Vancouver International Auto Show, from March 28th to April 1st..