Diamond Rally 2018
- April 2, 2018
- Auto Rally, Automotive News, Events, Track/Drive Days
- Posted by Bojana Nikolic
- Comments Off on Diamond Rally 2018
The ultimate Supercar charity challenge on Canada’s most scenic route, the Sea to Sky highway to Whistler BC. Raise funds for our incredible charity of choice, the St. Paul’s Foundation. This is in direct support of “Faith, Hope, Love” an organization begun by a special client directly affected by cancer.
YOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Diamond Rally Registration ($699 value)
- Catered breakfast and lunch on Day One for the driver plus their guest
- One night stay at the luxurious Four Seasons Hotel, Whistler
- Fine dining in Whistler at Alta Bistro
- Professional exterior car detail at the Four Seasons, Whistler
- A $200 donation to our incredible charity of choice
- A custom Weissach polo
- Two invitations to the Lotus Vancouver Grand Opening on May 3rd.
- Two invitations to the Diamond Rally opening reception at the Concord Pacific on Friday, May 4th.
- Sunday brunch at the Four Seasons Resort Whistler for the driver plus their guest
- Two VIP passes to Luxury & Supercar Weekend on September 8th & 9th, 2018 at Van Dusen Botanical Gardens in Vancouver.
- Custom designed decals and installation
- Access to all post-event production including photography and videography
- Curated Swag Bag
2018 DIAMOND RALLY SCHEDULE
8:00 AM – 9:30 AM: Assemble at Brian Jessel BMW on Boundary Road (2311 Boundary Rd.) for check-in, breakfast, and welcome ceremony.
10AM – SHARP!: Official Rally Start.
11AM: 1st Pit Stop at Chances Gateway Casino, 9000 Valley Dr. in Squamish.
OPTIONAL PIT STOP: Drop off at Four Seasons Resort Hotel in Whistler. Spa services will be available at a 20% discount for Diamond Rally participants.
1:00 PM: 2nd Pit Stop at Pemberton Airport (1850 Airport Rd.) for Supercar runway drives for all registered drivers who would like to participate, and photo ops.
4:00 PM: 3rd Pit Stop at the Four Seasons Resort, Whistler.
5:30 PM – 7:00 PM: Diamond Rally awards and cocktail reception in the private courtyard at the Four Seasons Resort Hotel for all drivers and navigators.
8:00 PM: Private fine dining in Whistler.
- All invited participants must have a vehicle that meets the criteria and is deemed roadworthy according to the British Columbia Motor Vehicle Act Regulations.
- Each driver must hold a valid driver’s license, must be 21+, and have proof of vehicle ownership documentation as well as insurance.
- This is a “driving” rally. Speed limits on the Sea to Sky highway must be followed.
Limited to 6 registrations
Click here to REGISTER NOW
For any further questions please contact Bojana Nikolic at 604.738.3911 or email email@example.com